Registration is possible throughout the year. The term fee will be adjusted accordingly. Please contact us for an assessment of your English level so we can recommend the right class.
The trimester fee must be paid in one amount on, or before, the first school day of the term. New students are required to pay a registration fee for singles or families. For existing TLC students, a retention fee may be paid by 30 April 2017 to guarantee a place for September. This will be deducted from the fees in the new term. If no retention fee is paid, a place cannot be guaranteed.
Private and small group lessons should be paid in advance of each lesson or at the time of booking.
By prior arrangement, businesses can request monthly invoices.
For course fees, please check under the individual courses.
Terms and Conditions
- Courses are currently limited to 12 participants. The centre reserves the right to increase or decrease group sizes as necessary.
- Courses with less than four participants are not guaranteed to take place. TLC will inform participants and reimburse any money paid should a course be cancelled.
- An administration fee is payable once per year per family/person and is non-refundable.
- A retention fee can be paid by current students only to guarantee a place for the following year.
- Students who do not attend school, for whatever reason, will not receive any refund. If a student misses a class or classes, TLC is not obligated to provide a substitute class. However, we may choose to do so if there is a suitable and available class for the student; this must be agreed upon with the school director and teacher by email or in person. Make up classes, if agreed, must be scheduled within two weeks of the missed classes, otherwise they are forfeited.
- Private or small group lessons which are not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance will be subject to the full lesson fee.
- TLC is responsible for students during lesson time only. If you drop your child(ren) off at the school before the lesson starts, we cannot provide supervision. The same applies if children are not picked up when the lesson ends. If an emergency situation occurs and you cannot pick your child up on time, the student/child may wait in the reception area. It must be emphasised, however, that TLC cannot be held responsible for students/children after class. In the event you know in advance you will be late, please let The Language Centre office know.
- TLC provides some materials for class. Students will be given a list of items needed and students/parents will be expected to pay for any workbooks or reading books by the first day of class.
- TLC will provide drinking water, coffee and tea. Please ensure you have a snack, if necessary.
- TLC reserves the right to change classes and teachers at their discretion and according to its operational needs.
- Lessons are provided during term dates, as listed under fees, on weekday working days, excluding public holidays. The definitive class schedule is the TLC calendar.
- Private, small groups and homework tutoring courses may be arranged at different times than classes listed on the TLC calendar.
- Lost library books, DVDs, CDs or student workbooks must be replaced at the student’s cost.